No, not the Olympics.
Not the World Cup either.
We’re talking about the local team’s games. We’ve got a loaded dance card this summer…The Lions and Fire & Ice are joined by FC Bordo. So much is going on, it’s hard to keep track of it all.
So we created the .ics file for you to import into your calendar to add all the games, to plan your schedule.
If you’re using Google Calendar:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Import calendar
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you’d like to import events, then click Import.
In Outlook 2010:
- Click on the File Tab, then Open, then Import
- Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” and click Next.
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and click on OK.
- Once the file is chosen, the data will import to Open as New or Import.
- When you choose “Open as New”, the file will open as a separate calendar in additon to your existing calendar.
- Click “Import” to add the data to your calendar.
Using an iPhone:
- Click on the file
- tap the “here’s the file to import” option
- it’ll ask if you want to add the events to your iCal.
- select yes